Everything you need to know about menstrual panties
Menstruation is a physiological phenomenon that every woman faces monthly, reaching reproductive age. Bleeding is accompanied by physical and emotional discomfort. But the most unpleasant aspect during the periods is the possible leakage during activity or during sleep on clothes and bedding. For protection from trouble and to ensure convenience as well as comfort, many ladies prefer to use disposable pads and tampons. However, these personal care products may not provide ideal protection, especially during periods of heavy secretion. The authoritative brand "IMAARA" offers waterproof period underwear, designed specifically for using during menstruation.
Features and Benefits of Reusable Hygiene Panties
Branded waterproof period pants from "IMAARA" TM are not only a new word in feminine hygiene, but also a tangible contribution to environmental protection. After all, one woman, on average, in her entire life throws away from 100 to 150 kg of disposable pads and tampons, which cannot be recycled and pollute the environment. In turn, reusable panties, with proper care, will serve their owner for at least 3 years. Products that provide protection against leaks, ideally repeat the anatomical structure of the female body, and also meet the latest fashion trends in knitwear underclothes.
The waterproof underwear has a two-layer construction:
- an outer surface made of 78% nylon and 22% spandex;
- internal, represented by a protective gusset.
The main absorbent properties of linen are determined by the configuration of the gusset and the characteristics of the material from which it is made. The inner layer contains 95% viscose, 5% spandex and breathable waterproof PUL. Waterproof knickers for periods at the time of menstruation have the following advantages:
- convenience and comfort to wear for a long time;
- softness and safety;
- excellent quality;
- aesthetics and attractive appearance;
- variety of the model range, presented in a wide range of sizes;
- high degree of protection against leakage;
- lack of negative impact on the vaginal microflora;
- ease of maintenance;
- affordable price.
It should be noted that the hygienic waterproof underwear by the "IMAARA" company does not create a greenhouse effect, and also completely neutralizes unpleasant odors. Seamless design makes the panties invisible under clothing.
Models of menstrual panties TM "IMAARA"
The manufacturer, combining innovative technologies and fashion trends, has created products that can satisfy the needs of ladies of different age categories. The collection includes such period panties:
- Padma – comfortable and beautiful thongs will become an indispensable accessory during the period of minor secretions. The absorbency of the product corresponds to the volume of liquid absorbed by a 0.5-1 tampon marked with 2 drops. Lingerie can be used as an alternative to panty liners.
- Meghna – classic bikini with a low rise and high side cutouts will give lady confidence and provide perfect protection for moderate secretions. The model can be used as an independent wardrobe item, as well as in combination with other personal hygiene products. The panties are able to withstand the load, which corresponds to the absorbent characteristics of 2 tampons or 1 pad for 3 drops.
- Jamuna – a seamless model will provide reliable protection against leaks and will let you say goodbye to inconvenient disposable pads and tampons. The absorbency of the gusset is comparable to 2 tampons and 1 pad labeled with 3 drops.
- Surma – this menstrual underwear will be indispensable for heavy discharge. Maximum comfort and safety in extreme conditions is achieved by a special cut with a high waist and wide sides. The gusset is able to withstand a heavy load commensurate with 4 tampons and 2 pads for 5 drops.
- Model Teesta – has the highest absorbent properties. It is specially designed for women with heavy bleeding. Hygienic waterproof linen can be used alone or in tandem with other protective equipment. The high rise of the seamless panties will hide some of the physiological changes in the lady's figure.
When choosing the preferred model, you should focus on the maximum absorbency of the linen knitwear. This parameter is specified by the manufacturer.
Hygiene panties care
Menstrual panties will become a reliable protector during periods, if properly cared. The procedure does not require special skills and abilities. It is enough to perform a few elementary actions:
- thoroughly rinse the product in cold running water;
- wash panties at 30 ° C in the machine or by hand.
Proper care will guarantee the durability and attractiveness of seamless personal hygiene items. Love yourself and do not deny what you need by purchasing goods for women made by "IMAARA" TM!